Hi, my name is Carmia Cronjé and I am the founder of Clementine Creative. I have a passion for graphic design, paper, pretty colours and patterns. That’s why Clementine Creative was born!
My printable stationery business was launched in 2011, but I’ve been a freelance graphic designer since 2008. I specialise in designing brand identities for creative entrepreneurs. If you are in need of a brand new look for your small creative business, get in touch!
Random facts about me
- I live in sunny South Africa
- I’m a follower of Christ
- My first language is Afrikaans
- My name, Carmia, seems to be of either English, Hebrew or Latin origin. It either means song, garden or orchard
- My surname, Cronjé is of French origin and the original French spelling was Cronier
- I can keep myself busy for hours just by thinking (and not talking at all)
- Both my parents are high school teachers. My dad is also a cartoonist and artist
- I’m 26 years old
- When I am not designing you can also find me reading, surfing the web, going for walks, watching series, and spending time with my boyfriend of 7 years.
Elsewhere on the web
Do you need a designer? I specialise in creating brand identities for creative entrepreneurs. Hire me here.
You can find my DIY wedding stationery templates and other printed goods on Zazzle.
My printables are also available on Etsy.
Want to send a digital invitation, e-card or announcement? Check out my designs on Greenvelope.com.
She’s Connected: About what I do and why I started a business
Becoming You: About things I love
Clever Bird Banter: About my business and random stuff about me
She Owns It: About my business
Hello Kai Creative: About freelancing
Some of my favourite blogs
Spoon Graphics (graphic design tutorials)
How About Orange (craft tutorials)
WP Beginner (WordPress tutorials)
Create and Thrive (business advice for creative entrepreneurs)
Graphic Design Blender (business advice for graphic designers)
Design is Yay! (free printables)
By Regina (business and blog advice)