What’s included in this health and fitness planner
- – Progress tracker – to track your measurements over the weeks. You won’t know how far you’ve come when you didn’t track it!
- – Weight loss journal – to keep notes on your weight loss. Seeing those losses (or gain) helps with motivation.
- – Monthly workout log – plan and track your workouts over the course of a month. You need a game plan. This workout log will help you keep on track with your goals, motivate you and boost your confidence when you look back at it
- – Food diary – to record exactly what you ate, identify situations where you over ate, and the source of your calories. You’ll think twice about eating a second slice of cake when you know you will have to write it down later!
- – Meal planner – plan your meals ahead of time so you don’t waste time deciding what to cook and potentially overeat
- – Water tracker – tick off how many glasses of water you drank. This also motivates you to drink more water!
- – Medical info – log your allergies, blood type, doctor’s details, dentist’s details and medical insurance details on this handy sheet
You can choose from one of the following sizes:
- – A4
- – A5
- – US Letter
How to use this printable health and fitness planner
- Download the PDF files after purchase. An email will be sent to you with download links
- Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader (it won’t work in any other program!)
- Print out the planner pages on at least 100 gsm paper. Printing instructions are included.
- File it in your binder
- This item is for personal use only. May not be sold in any form.
- Colours will look slightly different when printed.
- Artwork is locked and cannot be edited in a graphics program.
- This is a digital product. No items will be shipped.
- All orders are non-refundable.