These tab dividers are just what you need to keep your planner or agenda organised.
What is included in this printable tab divider kit
– type in your own text in the tabs. Use your own language or make a divider for each month. The possibilities and endless.
– 3 Bible verses
– 5 motivational quotes
– a shopping list
– a meal planner
– 2 to-do lists
– a habit tracker
– a water drinking tracker
These printable top tab dividers / bookmarks are 184 x 71 mm with the tab and 170 x 71 without the tab. You can cut off the tabs if you prefer. These tab dividers will fit in a variety of planners, agendas and spiral ring binders. I’m using mine in my A5 planner (large kikki.K) and you can also use them in a Personal sized planner, 5.5 x 8.5″ planner and more!
How to make these free printable top tab dividers
– Download the PDF file after purchase (an email will be sent to you)
– Open in Adobe Reader
– In the Print window, choose “actual size”
– Print on thick paper or cardboard. Use A4 or Us Letter sized paper
– Cut out the dividers using a craft knife, steel ruler and cutting mat
– Laminate your dividers to help them last longer
– Punch holes through the dividers if you’re using them in a spiral binder
– Use one of the pages that came with your planner as a template to mark where to punch holes. Be sure to let the tab stick out.
- This item is for personal use only. May not be sold in any form.
- Colours will look slightly different when printed.
- Artwork is locked and cannot be edited in a graphics program.
- This is a digital product. No items will be shipped.
- All orders are non-refundable.