Today’s freebie may seem early but it’s always good to prepare in advance 🙂 If you don’t like Valentine’s Day maybe I can still convince you to spread a little love with these matchbox valentines I’m sharing today.
If you have a special someone in your life, that’s awesome! But even if you don’t you can still enjoy the day by giving these mini gifts to your friends.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
Free Printable Matchbox Valentines
Today I’m sharing these free printable matchbox covers for Valentine’s Day. Print them, cut them out and wrap them around matchboxes. Stick the sides together on the underside of the matchbox with some sticky tape.
Inside the little drawer you can put candy or non-edible gifts like keychains, earrings, necklaces, hair pins, a USB flash drive with photos of you two, or anything tiny that you think your Valentine will like.
To make these matchbox Valentine’s all you will need is:
- A printer (here is the printer I use)
- Scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat
- The download (get that below)
- Normal printer paper
- Adobe Reader
- Sticky tape
- A gift to place inside
I included romantic and non-romantic messages on the matchbox covers so you have the freedom to give them to anyone you like.
How to make these matchbox valentines
- Download the PDF file below.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print. In the print settings window, choose “actual size” under Page sizes and handling.
- Print on regular office paper.
- Cut out
- Wrap them around matchboxes.
- Stick the sides together on the underside of the matchbox with some sticky tape
Download these matchbox valentines below
Will you be using these this Valentine’s Day? Let me know in the comments what you will be placing inside the matchboxes.