Hello and welcome to my corner of the internet! I’m so honoured that you are visiting my site today. My name is Carmia and I’m the graphic designer and owner of Clementine Creative.
With this site I aim to encourage you to dream big, motivate you to get things done, and inspire you to have a positive outlook on life.
Want to be kept up to date with what I do? Join my Clementine Creative Club here and you’ll receive a free monthly planner every month.
Printables are delivered to you as a PDF instantly after purchase/download. There are a few advantages to this:
- You can keep the PDF files and print them over and over
- You can print on any type of paper you wish
- Instead of waiting for your order to ship, you receive it instantly via email. No shipping fees!
- Printables are re-usable: you can use the same design multiple times and even give the printed item as a gift
- Printables are easy on the environment. You only print the pages you need and there’s no packaging materials involved – which means less wastage.
More about me
Hello, my name is Carmia Cronjé and I’m the owner and designer of Clementine Creative. I am a qualified graphic designer that started this blog in 2012. Every design is made with love in my home studio in Gordon’s Bay, South Africa.
Just a few words to describe me:
Christ-follower // 29 // proudly South African // my first language is Afrikaans (it’s very similar to Dutch) // animal lover // I love to decorate my little apartment // fascinated with forests // obsessed with Scandinavian decor // hand lettering artist // tea drinker // introvert // Korean drama addict
Elsewhere on the web
You can also purchase my printables on Etsy.
Want to send a digital invitation, e-card or announcement? Check out my designs on Greenvelope.com.
You can make your own designs on Canva by using my layouts! See my Canva profile.
She’s Connected: About what I do and why I started a business
Becoming You: About things I love
Clever Bird Banter: About my business and random stuff about me
She Owns It: About my business
Hello Kai Creative: About freelancing
True Stories: How I started my business, graphic design tips, and a tutorial.