A funny printable Father’s Day card for your awesome dad! This fish-themed card will put a smile on his face 🙂
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
“Dad, you are o-fish-ally awesome” is the message on this Father’s Day card. It is blank on the inside where you can write your personal message by hand. This card is 4×6″ and is super easy to make! I used the font Canvas on this card.
The card is delivered to you as a PDF with trim marks so you can easily cut it out without any white paper showing around the edges. Use a craft knife and a metal ruler for best results.
How to use this free printable Father’s Day card
- Download the PDF file below.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print.
- Print on nice thick card stock that will make it look more professional. You can buy card stock at any office supply store. But find out first what paper weight your printer can support.
- Cut out the card with a craft knife*. Fold in half.
- Write a message on the inside.
*If you’re a kid by any chance, ask an adult to help you cut out these printables with a craft knife, or use scissors instead.
Download your free printable Father’s Day card here
P.S. Have you seen the other printable Father’s Day cards I have in my shop?
Pin the image below to Pinterest to keep it for later!
Leave a comment below letting me know if you’re planning to use this free Father’s Day card. I’d love to hear from you!
Follow my Printables board on Pinterest to discover more pretty printables!