Looking for a birthday card for the men in your life? I designed two printable birthday cards that you can use for your husband, boyfriend, brother, dad or any other male. Purchase the templates in my shop here.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
Printable birthday cards for men
The Coke bottle birthday card would be perfect for a dad or husband. The hat birthday card would be perfect for a brother, friend or co-worker. But feel free to use them however you wish!
Are you in need of a last-minute birthday card? Luckily for you, the internet is to the rescue! You can download these two card templates, cut out and you’ve got yourself a professional birthday card. No one will ever know that is was a DIY job!
These cards are easy to make and it won’t take up too much of your time. You can grab them here inexpensively in my printables shop. They will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.
P.S. You might also like these free Father’s Day cards I shared a few months ago.
In case you wanted to know, I created these birthday cards using the Freshy Design clip art set I purchased from Design Cuts. I just love all the elements and can’t wait to use it for some summer projects. If you would like this set for yourself to create matching gift tags, invitations, stickers and more, you can grab it here.
Alright, shall we get started? This is how you make these birthday cards:
- A printer (I use a Canon printer) or print at a copy shop
- Scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat
How to use and print these printable birthday cards
- Visit my printables shop and click the cards you are interested in. Click the “add to cart” button.
- After purchase an email will be sent to you with the download links. This usually takes a few moments. No physical items will be shipped.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print.
- Print the cards on Cardstock. You can print at home or a copy shop.
- Cut out the cards along the dotted lines using scissors or using a craft knife and cutting mat
- Fold the cards in half and place in an envelope.
I’d love to hear how you will be using these gorgeous birthday cards. Leave me a comment below!
Grab the birthday cards in my shop here
Please share it on Pinterest!