A free printable meal planner and matching grocery lists!
Happy September! It’s Spring Day here (at least in the Southern Hemisphere) and I’m happy that we have having warmer weather 🙂 I haven’t shared this free printable meal planner with you yet. I designed it earlier this year for Lanalou Style readers, a blog about interiors, lifestyle and Cape Town.
With your download you’ll also receive a matching grocery list!
How to use this free printable meal planner and grocery lists
- Download the PDF files below.
- Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print.
- Print on nice regular printer paper. No cutting required.
- Cut out the grocery lists.
- Clip your meal planner in a clipboard.
Download your free printable meal planner and grocery lists here
Do you enjoy planning your meals for the week ahead? Let me know your process in the comments!