Make someone’s day with these free printable thinking of you cards. The floral line art can be coloured in to make it extra special!
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
Printable Thinking of You Cards
The size of this “thinking of you” card is 5×7″. I think it looks pretty as-is, but feel free to colour it in with your favourite pens/pencils.
It features an illustration of a bunch of flowers in simple line art style so you can colour it in. The words “thinking of you” have been hand lettered by me.
Do you have a friend that needs support during this time? Writing them a card will mean a lot to them.
- A printer (I use a Canon printer) or print at a copy shop
- Scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat
- Colouring pencils
How to use and print these thinking of you cards
- Click the download button below.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print.
- Print the cards on Cardstock. You can print at home or a copy shop.
- Cut out the cards along the dotted lines using scissors or using a craft knife and cutting mat
- Start colouring in!
- Fold the cards in half and place in an envelope.
Enjoyed this printable thinking of you card? Please share the image below on Pinterest!