Hello friends! If you’re someone that likes to plan their days I’ve got something useful for you today: a printable daily planner page in delicious colours. Some days are extra busy and we need something to write down all our to-dos and appointments on. This planner page is even customizable – read more about it below.
This planner page comes in three sizes: Letter, A4 and A5. If you have a large Kikki.K planner the A5 page will fit in there.
You’ll also be able to type in your own headings on the PDF and use your own language. Yay! The only things that cannot be changed are the colours, fonts and font sizes.
How to print
- Download the Zip file below and unzip it on your computer
- Download the Nevis font here and install it on your computer (the font used on this planner)
- Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader
- Type in your own headings
- Print out on normal office paper
- Place in a clipboard, your binder or A5 (large) planner
Related post: Download a free printable habit tracker to help you reach your goals.
Do you love printable planner pages?
The Inspired Life Planner is a kit that includes 60+ printables including daily, weekly, and monthly planners, fitness tracker, wish list, gift list, goal tracker, and lots more. Check it out here.