Mother’s Day is in less than a week (in some countries) so this free printable Mother’s Day card and gift tags come at the perfect time.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
This printable Mother’s Day card has a thoughtful message on the outside and is blank on the inside where you can write your message by hand. The words “To the world you are a mother, but to us you are the world” is such a sweet message and I’m sure your mom and the moms in your life will appreciate it greatly.
I had a lot of fun painting these watercolour bouquets and wreaths. You can buy some of my floral clip-art on Creative Market.
The card is delivered to you as a PDF with trim marks so you can easily cut it out without any white paper showing around the edges. Use a craft knife and a metal ruler for best results.
The Mother’s day gift tags come with the matching floral watercolour paintings and feature short messages. Print them at home, cut them out along the edges, punch a hole through the top and tie to a gift.
How to use this free printable Mother’s Day card and gift tags
- Download the ZIP file below and unzip. On a Mac, just double-click the ZIP file to unzip it. On a Windows PC, right-click the folder and choose Extract All.
- Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print.
- Print on nice thick card stock that will make it look more professional. You can buy card stock at any office supply store. But find out first what paper weight your printer can support.
- Cut out the card with a craft knife*. Fold in half.
- Cut out the gift tags with scissors or a craft knife. Punch a hole through the top and tie to the gift.
*If you’re a kid by any chance, ask an adult to help you cut out these printables with a craft knife, or use scissors instead.
Download your free printable Mother’s Day card and gift tags here
Pin the image below to Pinterest to keep it for later!
Leave a comment below letting me know if you’re planning to use these free Mother’s Day printables. I’d love to hear from you!
P.S. Do you have Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop and would like to edit this Mother’s Day card and gift tags to truly make it your own? You can purchase the editable templates in my Creative Market shop here.