A free printable meeting agenda template to take notes in style! Use for student conferences, family meetings, and more.
Meetings can be boring. Taking meeting notes on an equally boring template or scrap piece of paper is even more depressing. Or worse, not having a meeting notes template and forgetting everything that was said and what you’re supposed to do. Sure, you can use various iPad apps, but some of us just prefer to write things down on a piece of paper.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
Free Printable Meeting Agenda Template
That’s why I designed a cute printable meeting agenda template that will keep you organised and smiling. Use it for student conferences, family meetings, business meetings, staff meetings or teacher meetings.
Most free meeting agenda templates that can be downloaded online are boring and plain looking. Not this one! This template is stylish and modern.
On these templates are spaces to jot down the time, place, date, what is on the agenda, other notes you would like to take, and what the action items are for you and for others. By writing this down you’ll know exactly what you need to do and remember what the responsibilities are of your team mates.
Related post: Free printable daily planner
You can insert these printable meeting agenda templates in a A5 filofax or large kikki.K, or any other A5 organiser. I also included an A4 version if you want more space to write and to place it in a ring binder or clipboard.
How to print these agenda meeting templates
- Download the ZIP file below and unzip on your computer
- Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader
- Print on regular office paper.
- Place in a clipboard, regular sized binder, or A5 binder
How to print two copies of these meeting agenda on one page
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print. In the print settings window, choose Multiple. Two pages per sheet, horizontal page order and portrait orientation. You’ll see the preview window update to two copies on one sheet!
- Print on regular office paper. Cut the paper in half. You now have two mini meeting agendas!
- Paste it in your bullet journal or file in your A5 binder.
Download your free meeting agenda template below
Do you need an editable meeting agenda template?
Don’t want to write your text by hand? I feel you. That’s why I converted these meeting agendas to fillable PDF files. You can now type in your text on the template instead of writing it!
It’s exactly the same as the free version, except you can type in your text instead of writing by hand. It will save you time and your meeting agenda will look neat and tidy.
Follow my Pinterest board below to discover new pretty printables!
Shop storage supplies on my partner, Blitsy: