This printable Christmas recipe card template is perfect for giving away with edible gifts this holiday. Will you be making cookies, jam or other goodies for friends and family? Why not write down the recipe for them so they can make it themselves? With this recipe card, it’s easy.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
Printable Christmas Recipe Card
This woodland themed recipe card comes as two recipe cards on one page where you’ll be able to type in your own text!
Just download the cards below, open in Adobe Reader (free download) and type in your text.
Tip: once in Adobe reader, press Cmd+E / Ctrl+E on your keyboard and a toolbar will popup. Now you’ll be able to change the fonts, sizes, and colours!
P.S. You might also like these North Pole inspired Christmas gift tags.
- A printer (I use a Canon printer) or print at a copy shop
- Scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat
How to use and print these printable recipe cards
- Visit my Etsy shop and add the recipe card listing to your cart
- After purchase, an email will be sent to you within a few minutes with a download link
- Download the PDF to your computer and open it in Adobe Reader.
- Type in your own text in the blue highlighted fields.
- Press Ctrl+E / Cmd+E on your keyboard to change the fonts, font sizes and colours.
- Go to File – Print.
- Print the cards on Cardstock. You can print at home or a copy shop.
- Cut out the cards along the crop lines using scissors or using a craft knife and cutting mat
I’d love to hear how you will be using these Christmas recipe cards. Leave me a comment below!
Download the recipe cards below
Enjoyed this printable recipe card? Please share it on Pinterest!