Keep yourself or your kids busy with this free printable Christmas-themed colouring page!
The holidays is a good time to relax and do all the activities you didn’t have time to do earlier in the year. Painting with watercolours, learning a new skill, colouring, and catching up on some of your favourite series are just some of the ways you can keep yourself busy.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
Free Printable Christmas Colouring Page
What better way to get in the Christmas spirit than with this free Christmas colouring page? It features hand-drawn illustrations of mittens, Christmas stockings, winter foliage, and phrases.
This Christmas colouring sheet is perfect for kids and adults alike. Just print out a few copies, sit back with your favourite beverage and get colouring!
You can use regular pencils, watercolour pencils or watercolour paint. If you’re looking for more colouring pages, you might also like these mandala colouring pages I shared a few years ago.
I created these cute Christmas illustrations originally for these free printable Christmas gift tags. I love the way they came out and hope you love them too.
Colouring page supplies needed
- Colouring pencils OR watercolour pencils OR watercolour paint + brush
- Regular office paper (when using regular pencils) OR watercolour paper (when using watercolour mediums)
- A printer (here is the one I use)
How to use and print this free printable Christmas colouring page
- Download the PDF file below to your computer.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print.
- Under Page Sizing, choose “Fit” to page
- Print on regular office paper. You can print at home or a copy shop.
- Start colouring!
I’d love to hear how you will be using this free Christmas colouring sheet. Leave me a comment below!
Download your free printable Christmas colouring page below
Pin the image below to save it for later!