Hello! I thought it was about time for a new Christmas freebie, so here it is: free wrapping paper and gift tags. The wrapping paper is made up of a repeat pattern hand-drawn by me and includes all kinds of Christmassy things like ornaments, trees, stars, ribbons, gingerbread men, and little church buildings.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
Free printable Christmas wrapping paper and gift tags
The wrapping paper is A3 size but I also made a tabloid size for my North American readers. If you don’t have a printer that can print that size, don’t worry, you can print it at a smaller (for example A4 or Letter) size on your home printer. And, you can even print it at a larger size by taking it to a copy shop. There won’t be any loss of quality!
Scroll down to the end of this post to download.
P.S. You might also like these adorable North Pole inspired Christmas gift tags.
- A printer (here is the printer I use)
- Scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat
- Hole punch
How to use and print these free printable Christmas gift tags
- Download the PDF files below to your computer.
- Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print.
- Print the gift tags on Cardstock, and the wrapping paper on regular office paper. You can print at home or a copy shop.
- Cut out the tags using scissors or using a craft knife and cutting mat
- Punch a hole through the tags with a hole punch
- Thread the twine or ribbon through the hole and tie it around the gift
I’d love to hear how you will be using these cute Christmas gift tags. Leave me a comment below!
Download the Christmas wrapping paper
Download the Christmas gift tags
Enjoyed this freebie? Please share it on Pinterest!