This free printable Valentine’s Day card is perfect for friends and family. The cute and (punny) message was hand lettered with watercolours.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
Free printable Valentine’s Day card
Do you have friends and family that appreciate a good pun? This Valentine’s Day card with the message, “I love you from my head tomatoes” will make their day.
I hand lettered this message with watercolour paint and added the white details with a white pen. You can see more of my hand lettering work here.
This card is easy to make and it won’t take up too much of your time. Scroll down until the end of the post for the download button.
Alright, shall we get started? This is how you make these Valentine’s Day cards:
How to use and print this free printable Valentine’s Day card
- Download the PDF file below to your computer.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print.
- Print the card on Cardstock. You can print at home or a copy shop.
- Cut out the card along the dotted lines using scissors or using a craft knife and cutting mat
- Fold the card in half and place in an envelope.
I’d love to hear how you will be using these cute Valentine’s Day cards. Leave me a comment below!
Download the Valentine’s Day card below
Enjoyed this freebie? Please share it on Pinterest!