A free printable life planner that will help you get your life in order! This printable contains 25 goal setting and planning pages that you can print out instantly.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something through my links. Read my full disclosure here.
I used to sell the full printable planner for $27 but I have since decided to give away a stripped down version of this planner for free.
Can you relate to any of the following?
– Do you ever feel like your brain is exploding with tasks you need to remember?
– Do you write down your to-do lists on different pieces of paper and forget where you left them?
– Have you tried to design your own planner, but feel like you don’t have the time or skills to do it?
We all have busy lives and a thousand different things to remember. This eventually leads to us feeling overwhelmed and being unable to focus on our actual work.
But here’s the thing:
“Your brain is a thinking tool, not a storage device.” – David Allen
So shouldn’t we remove that clutter from our minds and put it on paper?
That’s why I decided to create a planner that we can print out and help us store all our thoughts and tasks.
Related post: Free printable resolutions worksheet
Free printable life planner – pages included
This free printable PDF planner consists of the following pages:
- Future log
- Goal tracker
- Year at a glance
- Project planner
- Meeting tracker
- Month at a glance
- Monthly planner
- Current project tracker
- Weekly goals
- Weekly planner
- Daily schedule
- Habit tracker
- Daily planner
- My resolutions
- Meeting agenda
- Travel planner
- Meal planner
This printable life planner is going to get you organised in style! Every page was lovingly designed to be functional and pretty.
Flip through the PDF below to see what’s inside!
Related post: Free printable weekly planner
The pages are undated and you can re-use them as often as you like. You will receive two versions: one with the weeks starting on a Monday, and one with the weeks starting on a Sunday.
You might also like these free printable top tab dividers for your planner
Printable planner sizes included:
- US Letter
Planner supplies needed
- Some type of binder to place the pages into. Regular sized binders are easy to find at an office supply store. A5 binders can be found here: Carpe Diem A5 and Chris Wang
- Adobe Reader. You can download it here for free if you don’t have it installed on your computer.
- Regular printer paper will work just fine, but if you are concerned about your writing being visible on the other side of the paper, you can use a heavier weight paper. 100 gsm (68 lbs) is a good starting point.
- A hole punch. Here is an A5 hole punch that is perfect for A5 planners.
- A printer. Here is the printer I use. You can also take the file to a copy shop to get it printed there.
Kit out your planner with these planner supplies
How to print this planner
- Download the ZIP file below. Unzip it on a computer. It won’t work on a mobile device.
- Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader or similar PDF reader.
- Go to File – Print.
Click the button below to download the life planner
Do you need an editable printable planner?
Would you like to start your own planner business or simply make a planner for yourself without starting from scratch?
I know how long it takes to design a custom planner, so I’ve done all the hard work for you! Introducing my Editable Life Planner Templates (36 pages).
It includes 36 planner pages already done for you so all you have to do is change the fonts, colours, add clip art or patterns, and start selling!
- You will need either Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign installed on your computer to make edits to the planner.
- You will need to have a good knowledge of using one of these programs.
- You will also need to know how to install fonts on your system.
Do you have any questions about the editable planner? Feel free to contact me here.